Monday, January 14, 2013

Watch "The Beach"

OK----so I never recommend movies ever, especially over the web, because I would be so worried about what you would think But on this one I totally don't care about what you think. This movie was filmed in kuwai, hawaii and parts were filmed on the kololoua trail. Jesse went missing while they filmed this movie. I'm not thinking of any conspiracy there. All I'm thinking is, is that if you watch the movie it is crazy what goes on deep in kuwai. People go there to disappear. (ex-convicts, etc.) You can live off the land the rest of your life and the drug trade is unstoppable.
       Jesse would call and tell me all the crops they would grow deep in kuwai and that they would stretch for miles and miles. When they were ready they would send them off on ships to different parts of the world. No one seemed to notice.
       Anyways Jesse said he talked to these film guys and they said that they were trying to do a movie on just that. The drug trade in Kuwaii.
           So do me a favor and watch "The Beach". It's not just a movie, it's got a whole lot of truth to it.
I will warn you, it is rated R and has really bad language. Don't watch if you can't handle that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is mainly written by Niki Michaelis. There have been two other co-writers so far: Jenna Pinegar and Sarah Cook. If you need help finding a loved one please contact me. I would be more than willing to put your loved ones picture up and story to get more people looking for your loved one. Email me at themissingpiece777@gmail.com. Will contact you as soon as possible.