Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thinking...

                        
Spread love everywhere you go.
First of all in your own house. 
Give love to your children,
 to your wife or husband, 
to a next door neighbor. 
Let no one ever come to you 
without leaving better and happier.
 Be the living expression of God's kindness. 
Kindness in your face,
Kindness in your eyes, 
kindness in your smile, 
kindness in your warm greeting.
                                                                                       (Mother Teresa)

I have had someone look at me with kindness in their eyes and warmness in their smile. I could feel the love and meaning they had behind that smile. That smile kept my spirits high for a week. Just one smile.

I've always loved mother Teresa. This quote really got me thinking this week. It made me think of the word magnetic.

I have a friend who is just magnetic. Her face, her smile, her laugh, her personality, her everything, is just what you want to be around.

She is the type of person that you just can't get enough of. She is unique in the best kind of way. Her smile is sincere. She will make you feel like you are her best friend within a matter of minutes and immediately care for you.

If she is having a bad day she will make sure she does something for someone else, because that is what makes her feel better. She is completely selfless.

This quote made me think of these magnetic people we have in our lives. People who we see and our day is better. People who make me want to be a better person. People I see, and they make me smile my true smile.

I have such a beautiful family. Their smiles are true gifts in my life. I'm not just talking immediate family, extended family as well.

Sabrina, your smile is so beautiful and has brought me so much fun in my life. I always love it when I get to see you. You are an amazing mother.
Corie, your smile and giggle is contagious. I'm always excited to see you. You have helped me through a lot lately. I love you so much. You are amazing, you have no idea!
Stacy, I don't think you ever see this blog but you are the sister I never had. I love everything about you.
Justin and Heather Hanson, the cutest couple in the world! But seriously Justin, one of my favorite cousins!!! But I know you're on everyone's top 10.
Kristie, love your kindness. You are so fun to be around.Your children should be models:)
Livvy, you are absolutely amazing. Your strength has always been an example to me. You are beyond beautiful.
Emily (cousin), I just love you. You are so fun to be around and I miss seeing you.
Amanda, I love your honesty. You are so wonderful.
Grandma, your smile is my favorite. It warms me up and makes everything better.
Adam, I'm the happiest when you smile. You can't help but be happy when you are around. If you are around, all my worries cease to exist.
Cabub, I adore everything about you. You will always make life a breath of fresh air and so much funner to live in.
Seth, best smile in the world. No one can beat your smile buddy. Nobody.
Jesse, Yours is the smile I miss and cherish the most.
Jenna, Your smile shows your true beauty. You are warm, loving, and tender. That is what I love most about you. You are irreplaceable.
Megs, I am happier when I see you. Your smile has always been one of my favorite things. You are irreplaceable.
Emily, My other sister:), Your smile is a necessity in my life. You are one of my favorite people in the world.
Mamma, your smile has to always be there.....I don't know what I would do with out it. It is The best thing in the entire world. I'm so grateful god blessed me with such a wonderful mother.
Lexi, Chase, Landon, and Beckham, The smiles I live for. No words can express the warmth, love, and peace they bring to me.
My Hubby, The smile I wish never left in the morning. I love you.

These smiles have been the warmth, love, and strength in my life. I have always left their company and come out a better, happier, person.

Our kind and tender smiles can greatly effect those for good. When no word's could be found, their loving faces have been there for any support. 

I saw this quote and started to think......"How often do I smile?"

(No offense to any family not included in this post. I included all those who I thought might see this post....if you are seeing this post.....I love your smile too:))

3 comments:

  1. aww I miss seeing you too! You are truly amazing as well! Thank you so much for being able to express yourself and what a lot of us are thinking and feeling! I can not do that very well and I appreciate reading your blog!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki, you too have a very contagious smile. You bright up a room when you enter. You make life fun and you are a blast to hang out with. You always make me smile.
    I love how honest your post are, they truly come from your heart. You are a great mom to your kids, you can tell that you love them so much, even when you are dealing with potty training and other fun messes. Keep up the good work. I struggle with having enough energy throughout the day too. I want to take a little energy from these kids they have plenty to go around.
    Thank you for all your kind words. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you cousins!!! How cute are you to say such kind things about me!!! That made my entire month that much brighter!!! I love you guys so much!! I miss all of you but love that I get to hear from you on my blog!!! you guys are the best!! Thank you so much! you don't know how much it means to me when I get to hear from you guys! i love you!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is mainly written by Niki Michaelis. There have been two other co-writers so far: Jenna Pinegar and Sarah Cook. If you need help finding a loved one please contact me. I would be more than willing to put your loved ones picture up and story to get more people looking for your loved one. Email me at themissingpiece777@gmail.com. Will contact you as soon as possible.