Friday, February 8, 2013

I Promise...

I Promise

My promise is simple
My love deep
My devotion strong
I promise love;
love in good
love in bad
love in crazy
I promise friendship;
  A friend to talk
A friend to laugh
A friend to cry
I promise faith;
Faith throughout trials
Faith in God
Faith in you
Faith in us
I promise to understand;
Understand, that life is what we make of it
Understand, that love is unconditional
Understand, when things just don't make sense
I promise a Lifetime;
A lifetime of challenges
A lifetime of memories
A lifetime of increasing love for you
Finally, I promise Eternity;
Eternally true
Eternally loved
Eternally yours
 
                                       
"For anyone who has found their one and only"            By: niki:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is mainly written by Niki Michaelis. There have been two other co-writers so far: Jenna Pinegar and Sarah Cook. If you need help finding a loved one please contact me. I would be more than willing to put your loved ones picture up and story to get more people looking for your loved one. Email me at themissingpiece777@gmail.com. Will contact you as soon as possible.